INTEGRATION IN YOUR SOFTWARE LANDSCAPE
ERP Starke-DMS® integrates seamlessly into your existing infrastructure, business processes and company enabling you to move away from isolated solutions. Our open interfaces make this possible!
Starke-DMS® Index Agent prepares your data on a software-independent basis and makes it available for various applications. This offers you a centralised information tool.
USE OF OPEN INTERFACES
- ODBC: Access for support / automation of the tagging
- Document import: automated from directories
- PDF printer driver: for all applications
- Barcodes: automatically detect and assign / version
- Hot Key: Retrieve any document in Starke-DMS® from any application
- Deep integration: DMS interface / REST API interface to various ERP systems available
With our flexible, open interfaces, processes are automated and simplified.
- Automatic archiving, keyword coding and assignment of your original documents from the merchandise management system
- Automatic archiving, keywords and assignment of internally created documents, e.g. payroll for personnel file
- Retrieval of data for tagging, e.g. customer / vendor master from the merchandise management, payment status from financial accounting, posting record information for incoming invoices
- Invocation of archived documents directly from the third-party software, e.g. customer records from merchandise management, incoming invoice from financial accounting, personal data from payroll software
CHECK OUT OUR RANGE OF ERP APPLICATIONS FOR YOURSELF WITH
We’d be delighted to advise you on the various interface options for your software products.